Terms and Conditions
Please read the following carefully. Your use of the mugbug.co.uk web site and purchase of the products ("Products") on it means that you agree to these terms and conditions ("Terms").
Shopping with MugBug.co.uk
You can Order Products in the following ways:
- online via this website;
- by telephoning 0800 612 4868;
When you place an Order for a Product in any of the ways described above ("Order") you are offering to buy it for the price stated, subject to these Terms.
When you place your Order online we will send you an email to confirm that we have received it. This email confirmation will be produced automatically so that you have confirmation of your Order details. The fact that you receive an automatic confirmation does not necessarily mean that we will be able to meet your Order. If a Product is not available we will let you know by email.
We may cancel any sale and not supply Products if it is reasonable to do so and may change or discontinue the availability of Products at any time at our discretion. If an Order is cancelled, any payment made for the Products will be refunded in full. This does not affect your Statutory Rights.
All new Orders are deemed separate and each is treated individually.
The price for each Product is shown on MugBug.co.uk and includes V.A.T. at your country's applicable rate.
We always try to make sure that our prices are accurate but errors may occur. If we discover an error in pricing of the Products in your Order we will inform you as soon as possible using the contact details you supply us with. We will then give you the option of reconfirming your Order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to reach you we will treat the Order as cancelled. If an Order is cancelled, any payment made for the Products will be refunded in full.
You will be notified of the delivery costs automatically before you submit your credit card details, based on the delivery address you specify.
Prices are quoted in GBP - outside the UK your credit card company should exchange the amount charged to the currency of your country at the current rate.
Charges and refunds are in GBP and MugBug cannot be held responsible for any loss due to exchange rate fluctuations.
You must pay for your Order before it is delivered and you can do so by credit card, debit card or cheque.
- Credit & Debit Card
- Orders may be processed online, or by telephone, using a credit or debit card. We aim to debit money from your account within one working day after receiving your Order.
- To ensure that shopping online is secure, your credit/debit card details will be encrypted to minimise the possibility of someone being able to read them as they are sent over the Internet.
- Your credit card company may also do security checks to confirm it is you making the Order.
- All Order details and invoices will be sent to the credit card billing address and not the delivery address where the named recipient of the Order differs.
- Please make cheques payable to Eebahoo Ltd and remember to include postage. Please also send us a covering letter detailing your Order, cheque guarantee card number, guaranteed amount, expiry date, contact details and delivery address.
We try to keep mugbug.co.uk as up to date as possible but cannot guarantee that particular Product will always be available. If we can't supply a Product you will not be charged for it and we will refund your account with the amount debited by us.
All offers are available while stocks last. If we are unable to supply a Product you have Ordered, we will notify you as soon as we can after receiving your Order. If this happens, you may cancel your Order and we will refund you the money you have paid for it.
Please see our delivery page for more information.
Each Product has a link on the product page stating the delivery cost for that Product and you should refer to these for more details.
We will make every effort to deliver within the time stated but we will not be liable for any loss caused to you by late delivery.
This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
Copyright and Trade Marks
MugBug® is a registered trademark. Please see our copyright & trademark page for more information.
We offer a very simple returns policy. Please see our returns page for full details on returning items.
You can cancel your order at any time up until we dispatch it. After that it becomes a no-quibbles return.
- MugBug® has tried to make the descriptions (including all pictures) of the Products as accurate as possible but you should check the dimensions stated on mugbug.co.uk or contact us for exact sizes.
- MugBug® will provide its services with reasonable skill and care but does not give any guarantees, warranties or representations in respect of any other person's services.
- Because of the nature of the Internet mugbug.co.uk is provided and maintained on an "as is", "as available" basis and makes no promise that use of mugbug.co.uk will be uninterrupted or entirely error free. We are not responsible to you if we are unable to provide our Internet services for any reason beyond our control.
- Our website may contain links to other websites which are not under the control of and are not maintained by us. These links are provided for your convenience only and we
are not responsible for the content of those sites.
- Except as provided above we can give no other warranties, conditions or other terms, express or implied, statutory or otherwise and all such terms are hereby excluded to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- You will be responsible for any breach of these terms by you and if you use mugbug.co.uk in breach of these terms you will be liable to and will reimburse MugBug for any loss or damage caused as a result.
- These terms above shall not limit any rights you might have as a consumer that may not be excluded under applicable law nor shall they exclude or limit MugBug's liability for death or personal injury resulting from its negligence nor any fraudulent representation.
- MugBug® will not be liable in any amount for failure to perform any obligation under this agreement if such failure is caused by the occurrence of any unforeseen event beyond its reasonable control including without limitation Internet outages, communications outages, fire, flood, war or act of God.
- Please read the instructions, manuals and other user documentation that comes with your Products carefully. MugBug® is not involved in the manufacture of Products and will not advise on their use or operation or the manufacturer's guidelines. You are urged to use all Products safely and in accordance with the manufacturer's guidelines.
- These terms do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer which are available to you.
- Subject as aforesaid, to the maximum extent permitted by law, MugBug® excludes liability for any loss or damage of any kind howsoever arising, including without limitation any direct, indirect or consequential loss whether or not such arises out of any problem you notify to MugBug® and MugBug® shall have no liability to pay any money by way of compensation, including without limitation all liability in relation to:
- any incorrect or inaccurate information on mugbug.co.uk;
- any interruptions to or delays in updating mugbug.co.uk;
- the infringement by any person of any Intellectual Property Rights of any third party caused by their use of mugbug.co.uk or any Product purchased through mugbug.co.uk;
- any loss or damage resulting from your use or the inability to use the mugbug.co.uk web site or resulting from unauthorised access to, or alteration of your transmissions or data in circumstances which are beyond our control;
- any loss of profit, wasted expenditure, corruption or destruction of data or any other loss which does not directly result from something we have done wrong;
- any amount or kind of loss or damage due to viruses or other malicious software that may infect a user's computer equipment, software, data or other property caused by persons accessing, using or downloading mugbug.co.uk, or from transmissions via emails or attachments received from MugBug® or its licensees and affiliates;
- the availability, quality, content or nature of the other sites on the Internet that are owned and operated by third parties ("External Sites") to which mugbug.co.uk link and web sites located on or through any External Site nor for any transactions involving External Sites (including as to 'cookies', personal data, confidential information, or purchases of domain names or other services). You should contact the site administrator or webmaster for those External Sites if you have any concerns regarding such links, web site or transactions;
- all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms which but for this notice would have effect.
MugBug® may change or withdraw any part of mugbug.co.uk, or may refuse you access to the web site at any time if we consider it necessary.
MugBug® may also terminate this Agreement and immediately remove, cancel or suspend access to and use of mugbug.co.uk upon breach of any part of these Terms whatsoever.
Termination shall be without prejudice to MugBug's other rights.
MugBug® acts as principal on its own account and not as agent for you or any other person.
If MugBug® does not enforce any provision of this agreement such will not be considered a continuing waiver.
In the event that any part of these Terms is held to be unenforceable, such part will at MugBug's option be construed as far as possible to reflect the parties' intentions and the remainder of the provisions will remain in full force and effect.
These Terms constitute the full agreement between you and MugBug® and may only be amended in writing. They apply to the exclusion of all other terms or conditions of contract proposed.
Since we are principally aiming mugbug.co.uk at the UK and EU market, we cannot guarantee that it accords with local laws of any other countries (though we will try to make sure it does).
Use of MugBug® and these terms are subject to the laws of England and the jurisdiction of the English Courts.
If you would like help when Ordering, information about a Product, a request for a Product or if you would just like to provide us with feedback on our service, please email us at email@example.com.
You can also contact us:
- By post at MugBug, Brackendale, Fine Lane, Shorwell, Isle of Wight PO30 3JY;
- By telephoning 0800 612 4868 between the office hours of 9am and 5pm GMT.
Eebahoo Ltd trading as MugBug®
Company number: 5850340
VAT number: GB890918287
Registered address: Brackendale, Fine Lane, Shorwell, Isle of Wight PO30 3JY
Trading address: Unit 1 The Courtyard, Ashengrove Farm, Calbourne, Isle of Wight PO30 4HU